Monday, June 28, 2010

Da HELL with THIS!

OK, so while Sal laughs hysterically from the title I'll discuss a certain trip I just took for the hell of it. I went to Mammoth Mountain with my older brother for the first time and I must say it was a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.

Went fishin', played some high altitude tennis (I was dying by the 3rd point). and just plain, relaxed for the most part. I also went snowboarding for the first time in my life and I honestly don't think I was that bad...I guess the whole "knowing how to surf" thing helped on that one. Still funny to watch it though:

Benny Hill really does make everything funnier


And some pics:



My facial expression suggests that my older brother had just insulted me.


It's about 95 degrees here in this pic........Yeah.


Just an excuse to get an ass shot in there.

1 comment:

Sal Lopez said...

Hahahah one word. Classic.