Tuesday, June 1, 2010

12 Bars Teaser!

Alright, finally have something for you guys more exciting than my inability to draw from life. For those who don't know, I've been working on a short comic over the last few months. It is part of an anthology hopefully due out by the end of the summer. And although we decided to keep much of the project to vagueness, I've created a teaser for my comic in this anthology.

As the post title suggests, my comic is called 12 Bars. And to be clear, the panels in this teaser are not final; they just reflect the panels as they currently appear in the blocking phase. Hopefully it makes sense....Enjoy!

Yes, that is me on the voice over....No, I'm not a large, southern, black man.

2 comments:

Matthew Long said...

Wooooooooooooooooo! That's sweet.

chrisallison said...

YEAH! Great soundtrack choice too, champ. If this is as entertaining as you at ACME, I can't wait to read this shit.