Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pink is the new Black II

Well, I should first start off and say that the funeral service for Arthur Yeh was quite satisfying and very necessary. Although it saddens me to think of Arthur's untimely death, I can't help but smile when I think of all the times we hung out in the animation lab.

I should note that I'm leaving for panama tonight and will be back Jan. 11. I'll try to post in Panama but I'm not making any promises. I should also note that currently, the air in Panama is a balmy 88 degrees and the water, a relaxing 82 degrees; just making sure you guys understand the horrible conditions in which I will suffer for the next month or so...Aaand now for more random art that is unrelated to my previously unread rant.



And for those who don't know, this is what I look like now:

No comments: