Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Los Azules

Heeeeeeey, so Mexico was fun. The place we stayed at was insane! I'll try and post the pics as soon as I download 'em.

Anywho, I'm still a little behind on the posting, so here are some more sketches. I've started to gain some reference for my comic in terms of blues musicians. Been looking at some of my favorites to include within the pages of my masterpiece.

Johnny Winter


John Lee Hooker....By far the most difficult to draw out of the blues men I've chosen.


Willie Dixon heads....Weird because he seemed to have a different look in every image I've looked upon.


And this seems to be tradition, to have the oddest sketches at the end. It was supposed to be me originally but something went terribly, terribly wrong. Didn't really stop me from seeing it through though, haha. I may try and paint this one.

2 comments:

Raynard Castillo said...

Wow you got washboard abs!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site artoftal.blogspot.com
Is this possible?